After a seven hour trip in the car ALL THE WAY across Nebraska - we arrived in Omaha. The weather was even cooler in Omaha than it was in Denver. We played for three days with all the cousins, aunts, uncles and dogs. We had a great time at the Pelowski family reunion. I love playing with Noah and James, and I thought Lily Ann was a lot of fun. I hope my baby brother or sister is as well behaved as Lily Ann. Abby and I played croquet together and played with Layla and their puppy dog. It was a special time to catch up with everyone! 

A silly Pelowski family picture and a picture of all the Pelowski's together. Thank you to Aunt Barbie for the great family picture!! 
Mommy and Whizzy swimming at Courtney's pool. 
Lily Ann and Aunt Courtney. 
Sitting with Abby, Noah, and James on the steps. Preparing for our family photo! 
All the cousins - Abby, Lily Ann, Noah, James, and Ben. 
Holding Noah and James new puppy Layla in Whizzy's car. I loved Layla - I think any dog that can sit in my lap is a novelty. 
Aunt Courtney and Abby. 
Eating dinner with Noah and James. 
We played a LOT of wiffle ball with everyone in Omaha. Here I am running the bases with Daddy. This is my new favorite game! 
Enjoying boat time with Mommy. 
Driving the boat with Uncle Michael, James, and Daddy. 
Feeding the ducks at Uncle Michael's with Noah and James. 

Playing with my balloon launcher with Uncle Jim, Noah, and James.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
On To Omaha
Posted by Donaldson Family Blog at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment