Soooooo, now that I am three and am super big - mommy can barely keep up with me. Especially since she has baby #2 in her tummy (more on that above). As a very special birthday surprise from Mommy and Daddy - I have my very own fort in my backyard to climb on all the time! Bam, Nana, Papa, and Bay added on my cool rock-wall. I LOVE it. The nice men who installed it positioned my binoculars just right so I can spy on my neighbors behind us. I am sure they love this!
Molly and Carmen are never going to understand that some things are just for me. Molly hates when I swing and she may hate the fort even more. Or maybe she just hates that she can't climb it without a lot of effort. She is almost 10 years old, so maybe we should have designed it so that there was a gradual ramp for her. Mommy doesn't have any pictures yet, but BOTH dogs have officially made it to the top of my fort. So we know it can hold A LOT of weight wihtout problem. Carmy prefers to sleep in the shade underneath. 






Sunday, August 9, 2009
All Grown Up
Posted by Donaldson Family Blog at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment