We had a wonderful time in Denver with Grandpa and Grandma Karen. The weather was unbelievable and I love their puppy Teddy. Teddy wasn't too sure about me (and thus no pictures of us together), but I am sure he misses me as much as I miss him. I loved hanging out with Grandp, in fact I wouldn't leave his side. He would sit for hours with me and dig in the rocks. Rocks and little boys are a perfect match. Grandma Karen make me some very special birthday cupcakes that we decorated together. I had a fun early birthday celebration. We went to the Denver Butterfly Pavillion where we saw a bunch of big bugs, a starfish, a soft shelled crab, and of course, a lot of butterflies. I can't wait to go back to Denver! 
One of mommy's favorite pics. 
"Little Bunny Foo Foo." This is what I named the bunny we saw in the flowers. 
Family photo - just missing Daddy!
Listening to the guide talk about butterfly release. 
One of the butterflies at the pavillion. 
Touching the starfish. 
Pointing to the giant tarantula. Rosie the tarantula was out with a butterfly employee, but I would NOT go near her. A lot of the kids were letting Rosie sit in their hand. YUCK. 
Playing my Thomas board game - "I win." 
In my Thomas the Train tent. 
Me with Grandpa and Grandma Karen and my birthday cupcakes. 
Happy Birthday to me!! 
My birthday cupcakes from Grandpa and Grandma Karen. We decorated them together. Aren't they the best cupcakes you have ever seen? 
Chatting with Grandpa. 
Say "cheese" - I loved to dig in the rocks with Grandpa. 
Digging.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Colorado with Grandpa and Grandma Karen
Posted by Donaldson Family Blog at 5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment