Baby Donaldson #2 is due on Jan. 4, 2010. For a while I thought it was going to be a baby sister, but now all I say is baby brother. We go as a family on August 18 to find out if we will be decorating in pink or blue. As far as names go... I have named the baby (all on my own) "Tiny Little Daisy." If asked what I will name the baby if it happens to be a boy - I still answer Tiny Little Daisy. For now, that's the official nickname, however, we may have to reconsider next week. Daddy calls the baby TLD for short. I guess I will have to learn to share the BLOG too. Hopefully mommy can be a little more diligent with the new baby when it comes to posting. She is still taking pictures like crazy (as you can see below). Can't wait to keep you posted on the growing family.
Love, Ben
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Baby #2
Posted by Donaldson Family Blog at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment