Mommy and Daddy had their annual crawfish boil in March - so you can tell how out of date and how behind Mommy is on blogging! I had much more fun this year running around with everyone and playing with my friends! 
Negotiating chalk play with Kennedy. 
Me and Mommy. 
Helping Uncle Drew peel crawfish - I love Uncle Drew. 
One day.... in the mean time, I just like to stick my hand in the ice and delivery to thirsty crawfish eaters and chef daddy! 
Me and Aunt Kristin! 
Everyone enjoying crawfish! 
I LOVE cookie cake - and look what Aunt MaryAnn brought for everyone to share in celebration of NEW BABY Donaldson on the way. I am slowing getting excited about being a big brother! 
Watching a crawfish in the back of my truck with Daddy and Uncle Drew. Why are we all standing with our hands on our hips? 
Eating chicken nuggets with Cate and Caroline from Chick-fil-A. I personally think chicken is yummier than crawfish, but daddy is out to change that in the next couple of years! 
Helping keep the crawfish wet - I love anything that involves spraying water. Check out my sweet outfit!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Crawfish Boil
Posted by Donaldson Family Blog at 5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment