Our final stop on our vacation was to Chicago. If anyone asks me where I went, I say "Denver, Omaha, and Chicago." I had such a great time meeting Maggie and playing with all her toys. It was a very relaxing stop in our whirlwind trip. We spent a lot of time at the pool and at the parks in the neighborhood. Maggie is an angel and I was happy to spend time with her. Next time we see each other she will probably be up and running as fast as I am. 
Playing with Maggie in the pool. The big pool was the coldest pool I have ever been in. But I still wanted to swim, swim, swim.
Swimming in Maggie's pool. 
Me and Maggie on the slide. She tollerated my hugs for just long enough to get a cute picture. 
Sweet Maggie. 
Playing at one of the many parks near Andy and Vanessa's. 
Getting ready for a walk and a visit to a park with Andy, Vanessa, and Maggie.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
And Finally...Chicago
Posted by Donaldson Family Blog at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment