Sunday, August 9, 2009

Dedicated to....

ALL the posts mommy made this afternoon are lovingly dedicated to Uncle Jimmy (Abilene Jimmy) and Aunt Kristin. They are the known blog bullies that keep after mommy in hopes that my virtual scrapbook doesn't get too out of date. She isn't keeping track anywhere else guys - so thanks for making sure she gets this updated every now and then.
PS - there are a lot of posts below. a LOT. pace yourselves... at this rate, who knows when more pics will appear. ;-)

1 comments:

kberry said...

Seeing as I was officially recognized as a blog bully, I now feel I have a responsibility to help keep your blog up to date. This is the warning that it's been a month since we've had any new pictures of Ben. Hope all of you are doing well!

Love, one of the blog bullies :)