Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Snow!!

Mommy is LONG overdue on posting on the blog - so overdue, in fact that the last blog was about Halloween! Ooooops. It's not like she has been busy or anything. ;-)

So.... to back up a bit, it snowed the first weekend in December and I only half liked it (nad that might be a stretch, to be honest). I liked being oustide, but after a while I only wanted to eat the snow and I did not really want to be bundled up to be in the snow. Maybe if I had real snow shoes and real snow gloves. My hands were pretty cold with just my fleece gloves.
Mommy, nine months pregnant (and one week before Jack arrived), was nice enough to roll snow balls all over the front yard in order to make me a Frosty the snowman. Daddy was hunting, so mommy was pretty much it on the snow entertainment. I am sure it was quite a site for the neighbors to watch mommy making a snowman with such a big tummy. ;-)
It may snow again tomorrow...







0 comments: