JACK WILLIAM DONALDSON...After three and a half weeks I am finally making my first blog appearance. No second child comments, please. The holidays were very busy for mommy. She had to deal with two boys at home all day and my baby sleeping habits.
Here are my Birth Day Details!
December 13, 2009
11:58 in the evening
6 lbs, 6 ounces
18 and 1/2 inches long
I arrived three weeks early and two minutes before I was officially 37 weeks. Mommy starting having contractions at home and still made daddy go to Buffalo Grill for pancakes since she didn't think too much of the contractions. Plus, mommy was smart - she know if I was on my way, she would need to eat before her doctor cut her off the food!
Big brother Ben was with Daddy's family on his way to the Polar Express in Palestine. He came up to the hospital to meet me the next morning. It all worked out because from what I hear, big brother would not have had the patience to hang out in the hospital or at home while I made my way into the world.
Mommy and Daddy have nick-named me squeaks. I make a lot of little sweet sounding squeaks in my sleep and sometimes when I am awake. I am sleeping in my crib already - I didn't like the pack-n-play in mommy and daddy's room and I made way too much noise in my sleep, so no one slept. I am much happier in my crib. Mommy can check in on the video monitor every now and then if I am being too quiet.
I had to switch to Nutramigen two weeks into life...guess I am taking after my brother with the milk allergies. But this time, our doctors didn't mess around and put me straight on the stinky stuff. I am already doing better.
Mommy says it is harder to have two boys than one - she is slowly adjusting. Being exhausted is not as big a shock, but juggling more than one boy takes some getting used to. Thank goodness for Grammie and Bam who have more than helped with just watching one boy or both while mommy gets things done or just sleeps. Mommy may just need prayers for when she ventures out on her own with both boys one day. It hasn't happened yet - but at some point, she will have to figure it out!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Introducing...
Posted by Donaldson Family Blog at 5:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment