We had a wonderful long weekend at Brad's ranch just outside of Kerrville. I was such a trouper for the whole weekend and played soooo hard. I didn't stop moving for almost 48 hours straight and when it was time to drive home I let Mom and Dad know that I didn't appreciate getting in the car to go back to Houston.
Who is that over my shoulder? It's a DEER! I was a little nervous about the deer, but I only really saw them the first night when they were right next to the house. I am told they don't mind people until hunting season starts. 


In between exploring the ranch and visiting all the animals, we swam and played by the pool - by far my favorite thing to do right now.



My very first time to ride a horse...my "Baby Horse" - I am still talking about it. This was so much fun... Becky and Amelia took turns leading me around on him. Not pictured is my Bam...who helped me stay in the saddle! I am big, but not big enough to ride alone yet! 
Mama, Dada and I on the four wheeler. Mama let me ride around too. I liked the Ranger Mule better, but we didn't get any pics of me riding everywhere on that. 
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Ranch Weekend
Posted by Donaldson Family Blog at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment