Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben!

Mama is getting teary as she looks back at my first birthday invitation photo compared to a photo she took tonight while I was loving on Carmy. Look how much bigger (and overly energetic) I am as a two-year old. One thing is still the same... Carmy and Mol are still my best friends.

I am such a busy two-year old and I love to make my feelings known on just about any subject. I have learned so much in a year...I can count to three (most of the time) and say most of my ABCs. I lose some of the letters because I love singing the song. I love to read and play with puzzles.
I am still a huge Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh fan. If mom gave in more often, I would watch "Emmy" (Mickey) in the "big bed" all day long. However, mama and dada try to limit my "Emmy" time.
I am showing interest in the potty, but nothing to get excited about. I will hold on to diapers for a little while longer. School is still going well - and I am doing better about keeping my shoes on instead of torturing my teachers by constantly removing them and then showing the other kids how to take their shoes off too.
I sleep in my own bed every night until about 3 or 4 in the morning...then I climb in bed with mama and dada. On most nights they are too tired to argue with me. I am not scared...I just prefer to be where all the other people are - and my dogs. Why do the dogs get to sleep in mom and dad's room and I don't? I hear rumor that they are working on a "big boy" room for me. We will see how that works out. I am having about as much fun as a two-year can have! Keep watching me grow!



0 comments: