My friend Luke Byman had his 2 year old birthday party this past weekend. I had so much fun with all of the other kids there. There were about 14 two year olds there.
The slip and slide was pretty fun. I wasn't really sure at first what to do with it, but I got the hang of it. Mom and dad sure got a kick out of watching all of us run to the end and then just fall. They all kept yelling slide, but that is what we were doing, right?
They also had a swingset with a slide, a splash pad, a basketball goal that was my size, and a couple of pools for us to enjoy. It was a lot of fun. My favorite part was the sand pool. They hid treasure under the sand and water and we got to dig and find it. I found all sorts of stuff and after a while I just planted my self right in the pool to dig. We had a really good time.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Luke's Birthday
Posted by Donaldson Family Blog at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment