Friday, July 28, 2006
6:09 pm
9 lbs, 3 ounces
21 1/4 inches
Very happy and healthy!!

Here I am - my first picture!

This is Deborah - the best L&D nurse my mommy could have every hoped for!!

Just a few minutes old.

Who are all these people staring at me?
My mommy is very happy to have me here!
Hi Grammie...
The brief "Birth Day" Story....
We arrived at the hospital early Friday a.m. and began the induction at about 7:45 a.m. We had an unbelievable labor and delivery nurse - Deborah, who kept us laughing all day Friday. MaryAnn and our family took over the only waiting room and supplied everyone with wonderful cookies, breakfast, and snacks. Even though I couldn't eat or drink anything, I was grateful for all the food that kept our nurses happy!
We started pushing at 4:15ish, and Ben came into the world at 6:09 pm. I feel very fortunate that it was an easy delivery - IF I had known how big this little angel was going to be, I swear I would have stayed home Friday morning. Even Dr. Luethcke was shocked at how big he is. Ignorance is bliss. Dr. L. asked Jeff what our last weight estimate was - 7 lbs, 5 ounces - and she couldn't believe it. Needless to say, we are all amazed with this little boy!
MaryAnn took some UNBELIEVABLE pictures - we will post and upload those soon! We are all at home and very happy. Both grandmas are staying with us through tomorrow.
Love to you all!

0 comments:
Post a Comment