We had an appointment this morning, and while we are 2 centimeters dilated, we need to be 2.5 to schedule an induction date next week. Dr. Luethcke is out this week on vacation, and neither Jeff or I particularly cared for the dr. that shares her office (who we saw today). We go back to see Dr. Luethcke on Tuesday.... and in the mean time, we will be trying all the "old wives tales" on natural ways to induce labor (mall walking, spicy foods, etc....). I need to try and find the energy to attempt all this. Hopefully, all these "practice contractions" will turn into the real thing sooner, rather than later.
Both Ben and I are healthy, and we are very thankful for that ...we are just very eager to meet our little boy. Keep us in your thoughts as we deal with the Houston heat!
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Thirty Eight Weeks, Four Days - No Baby Ben
Posted by Donaldson Family Blog at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment