We had our last doctor appointment yesterday and we have been scheduled to be induced this Friday, July 28 at 6:00 a.m.!!! Needless to say, we are thrilled to pieces to be meeting our little boy by the weekend. Although, at 4 cm dilated, you never know if he will decide to make his appearance early!
Jeff had tickets to see the Astros last night and I went to see the musical the Lion King with Somer - we are all relieved that Ben did not decide to make his appearance while we were in the theater last night. Especially since at our appointment Dr. L said he could arrive "any minute" and I may want to bring a towel the theater.....nice.
Keep us in your prayers and thoughts through the weekend!
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Baby Ben's Due Date
Posted by Donaldson Family Blog at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yay Alison! How exciting. I am so happy for you guys. Best wishes for a great delivery on Friday. Keep us all posted on Ben's arrival.
Post a Comment