Saturday, June 19, 2010

Keeping up...

Keeping up with anything is nearly impossible with two boys (three counting Jeff), two dogs (one who is extremely bitchy), and one new fish...
So the blogging has been put on the back burner - both since Jack arrived (six months ago) and since I have been at a non-desk job (almost three years ago (yikes!). Finding time to sit at a computer when one boy isn't yelling at me and the other isn't wanting to be engaged in some form or fashion (riding bikes, Sponge Bob, puzzles, anything in the playroom... Ben hasn't stopped talking for about a year straight now...).
My goal is to get better - so that my sweet second son doesn't end up in therapy one day because big brother has pages of a blog dedicated to his first everything, and Jack has barely yet to make a proper appearance. Let's not even mention that most of the readers have probably given up this blog! ;-)
Hi out there - we are back, and are going to try to be better. I know I've said it before, but now I am serious.
Happy Dad's day tomorrow!

0 comments: