Saturday, June 19, 2010

Jack - Six months old

Yikes! It is worse than I thought - I haven't posted photos since Jack's one month pics. We have clearly had a lot of "firsts" in the five month span since then.
Jack started sitting up (without balancing on his arms) last week...he only likes to be sitting up or being held up on his feet in our laps. He is not a fan of lying down at all - and if he could, he would be running around this place already. His legs go a mile a minute at all times. I guess he knows he has a lot to keep up with one day.
The boys couldn't be more opposite as infants if they tried. Jack is so easy going and constantly happy (even during his first two baby colds). Did we mention that Jack actually sleeps...all night... in his crib? The few times we have ventured away from home overnight he goes balistic in the pack-n-play. He has been in his crib since the second night he came home and that is exactly where he likes it. He was swaddled up until four months and now that he is not swaddled, he combat rolls all over the place in his sleep. We love our video monitor, but someone needs to step up and invent a monitor with a remote that can search the crib for babies who have rolled out of sight. I am sure Jack is not the only one that moves around this much in a seemingly dead sleep.


0 comments: