Friday, May 16, 2008

Sea World

Last weekend Mama and Dada took me on a fun trip to Sea World - I think they had almost as much fun as I did (even though the second day was super hot). These pictures are kinda out of order, but you can still see how great this park was! Can't wait to go back very soon!

Playing in the nice, cool foam pit.

My first ever ride on the tea cups... I wasn't quite sure I liked it, but I didn't want to get off when the ride came to a stop.

Finally, a nap... Mama and Dada were able to watch one whole show while I slept and have a beer in the Busch hospitality building. Good thing I was asleep - that buidling didn't have any animals in it and I would have pitched a fit if I had been awake!




















I was lucky enough to have dinner with Shamu (and his close relatives). We sat so close the table to the left of us kept getting sprayed with water. Even though I was super grumpy and was sick of the heat by dinner time, I was still mesmerized by these big animals. Mama and Dada couldn't get a picture of all three of us because I wouldn't look at the camera - only at "Mu."


The sea lions...I made Mama and Dada sit here for so long so that I could watch them bark. We fed these hungry things fish too!

Mama could not believe how close we were able to get to the dolphins and actually pet them. She had never been to Sea World either, so this was a first for both of us!

Back at the dolphins (aka - "pish")

Hugging - Dada because I love Shamu.

SHAMU!! I loved "Mu" so much I kept giving Mama and Dada big, spontaneous hugs. They loved the hugs so much and I made Mama teary because I was so happy.

See how happy I was to watch the dolphins!

Here is one of the dolphins that we saw - I called it a "pish." I loved watching the "pish." Dada kept buying me actual fish to feed the dolphins.

Mama and I in the penguin exhibit - of course, you can't see any of the penguins in the picture because it was night time for them and the lights were dim. The park keeps their home in the park just like their home far away.


Here is the penguin, "Buddy" that mama and dada let me pick out all by myself. Buddy now has to go everywhere I go. I loved the penguin exhibit.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

So cute! I'm so glad he had so much fun!

kberry said...

These look like wonderful memories of your trip! I can't believe he's getting SO big.