Well almost...Dada just replaced one side of my bed with a shorter side and now I can climb in and out again, and again, and again, and again all by myself. This is also a new fun way to post-pone bedtime. I think it is hysterical. Last night I slept in bed all night, all by myself. Saturday night I ran laughing through Mama and Dada's room at 2:30 in the morning because I could. Now that was fun.
In addition to my BIG BOY bed, I have a new favorite word that I can't stop saying. "Gosh." Mama and Dada can't figure out where I picked this one up from. I laugh, swing my arms and say "Gosh" at the top of my voice. 

Monday, May 5, 2008
BIG BOY Bed
Posted by Donaldson Family Blog at 5:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment