Monday, September 21, 2009

First Soccer Practice

So we had our first soccer practice tonight and I lasted about 30 mins of the hour long practice. To be fair, mommy made us way early because she was worried about parking. So I was running around and kicking the ball furiously about 20 mins before practice even started. Let's just say we won't make that mistake again, will we Mommy? Daddy came after work and I think I am going to like this much better than swimming. I will probably start swimming again in the spring, but for now I need something with a little more energy.
We have our first game on Saturday - pics to follow. Get a laugh at the one where I put the goal line marker on my head. That was the first of many "breaks" I took in the middle of the field. I also thought the goal itself would be a good resting spot until daddy reminded me that I might get a ball to the face!!
I think it will get easier as it gets cooler - but for now I am super excited about soccer!




0 comments: