IF anyone is still checking out this blog, sooo sorry for the delay in posting. We have had a busy and fun-filled spring. Ben is getting sooo big and quite sassy. He is repeating everything he hears now; is fully potty trained; only wants to wear his spiderman underwear; loves french fries - but hates potatos; still eats baby veggies because he won't eat normal veggies; thinks his cousins are the greatest; is big into negotiating almost everything; still loves playing with the water hose; will be starting swim lessons in June; is making a birthday list (although he has no idea what this means); still can't fall asleep on his own (have to fix this soon); has days when he will not stop talking for two seconds; AND is still the joy of our life.
We had a wonderful memorial day weekend playing outside and swimming with the little guy. We had Beaumont family bdays on Sunday and Grammie over for dinner on Monday.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Finally - Updates
Posted by Donaldson Family Blog at 10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was about to give up on you, but checked today and BAM...lots of pictures and updates!! So fun and Ben I adorable. I love how he takes pictures with his friends. Arm around shoulder...like he's all grown up :).
Can't wait to see you guys in July!
~Vanessa
Love the blog updates! Looking forward to seeing you all soon - I hope Ben will like Lily Ann as much as he likes Baby Luke!
Post a Comment