In early August we visited Whizzy (Elizabeth), Ken, Noah and James in Connecticut. We had a wonderful extended weekend catching up and playing very hard. Momma's Aunt Barbie (Baba) and Uncle Jim (Papi) joined us too. It was a very action packed house with three very active boys and lots of room to run and play. Momma and Dada can't wait to see them again next summer hopefully. 

We spent a day at the Bronx zoo, which is only and hour or so from Whiz and Ken's home. They had a lot of animals that our zoo doesn't have like the camel and the polar bear. I loved chasing James and his friend Michael and running all over the zoo. They had a train that you take around and see into the animals homes (like the rhino). I loved riding the train and trying to find the animals below. Momma just had to keep me from trying to climb over the edge. 







Here we are watching the olympics in Beijing with Papi. We all spent a lot of time watching Team USA. 
I loved playing in the lake and playing with the sand. Momma and Whiz even took me out in a boat - but I don't think we have any photos! I had to wear a big orange lifevest and I thought it was funny. One day when I am big I hope I can swim out to the raft and jump off like Noah and James. 



Relaxing with Baba and Papi before they continued on to Martha's Vineyard and the second leg of their trip. 


We spent a nice afternoon swimming at one of Whiz and Ken's friends homes. I really only sat on the step and walked around while the boys had a blast playing in the water. Did you know that the pool water in Connecticut is much colder than our warm Texas bath water pools? I also liked the teeter-totter - you can barely see us because Momma was too lazy to get out of her lounge chair where she was sunning to get a closer picture. 


Climbing at the park in Ridgefield. Notice the paci...this is an indicator that I was being a grump at the time this photo was taken. 
Momma, Whizzy, Noah and Ben before leaving for the airport. 
Here are the three boys on the last morning of our trip eating lunch in bed and watching some TV. 
Friday, September 12, 2008
Visiting Noah and James
Posted by Donaldson Family Blog at 2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment