Tuesday, January 30, 2007

How big am I? How hungry am I?

Very Big and Very Hungry Baby Boy Alert!
At my six month check up I weighed 18 lbs, 12 ounces and was 28.5 inches long! The doctor said I could eat meat now for dinner and lunch...Yippee for more food!
Mom fed me mac and cheese, green beans, and very special baby vanilla custard for dinner (because I was so good at the doctor). I ate every last bite and was still opening my little bird mouth for more. Mom and dad think the vanilla custard contributed to my extreme energy level until bed time - whatever it was, it worked - I slept all night long!

1 comments:

Byman said...

OMG, that is a lot of food. Way to go baby Ben! You need it all for all of your growing. Have you guys considered competitive eating contests yet?